Hypnosis is a fantastic way to improve your sleeping pattern
You know the feeling, watching the clock..another half hour awake. Thoughts about the day invading your mind…Thrashing about, trying not to wake up others? Insomnia is real and it affects our mental, emotional and physical health.
Insomnia or poor sleep affects over half of all adults in the UK.
- 1 in 3 UK adults suffer with insomnia.
- 1 in 2 of UK adults admit they don’t get the right amount of sleep.
- Women and men are almost equally affected by poor sleep
- Improving sleep is biggest health ambition for a quarter of adults
- Half don’t take any active measures to help them sleep.
- More than one in ten take sleeping tablets or drink alcohol to aid sleep.
Hypnotherapy is a drug-free, natural and powerful way to improve sleep.
This package, consisting an initial diagnostic session, an hour hypnotherapy session and a personalised MP3 sleep hypnosis recording to listen to at bedtime is designed for people who are troubled by broken or poor quality sleep, or who find it hard to fall asleep. The hypnosis will enable your mind to let go of wakeful stress easily and to allow a deep natural sleep which leaves you refreshed. The recording acts as an invaluable tool to aid sleep and to top up the effects of the hypnotherapy session over time.